It’s time for one of Greater Boston’s popular annual drinking and cabbage eating holidays! And thanks to local take-out options, you can still get your fix of Boiled Dinners and Guinness Beef Stew this March 17…in a socially distanced way 🍀
Here are the places North of Boston offering take out (and dine in) for Saint Patrick’s Day 2021.
- Stephy’s Kitchen – Serving boiled dinner all week! Open – Monday-Saturday 7am-2pm
- Three Cod Tavern – Wednesday, March 17th (St. Patrick’s Day) they will be serving their Full Menu as well as Traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal until it’s gone.
- The Hawthorne Hotel: Classic Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinners and Nana’s homemade soda bread for $18 per dinner or $60 for 4 people. Call 978-825-4311 to place your order.
- Ledger – Corned beef dinner available for takeout until 7pm tonight or while it lasts.
- Old Maine Street Pub – Their St. Patrick’s Day menu is available for pick up on Wednesday while supplies last.
- Rockafellas – All day corned beef, Guinness Beef Stew, and Chicken Pot Pie. Also: The Shamrock Shake!
- The Tin Whistle – St. Patrick’s boiled dinner and beef stew specials available while supplies last. Open 12-12
- VFW Witch City Post 1524 – St. Patrick’s Day Specials
This month, Creative Collective is celebrating Women’s History Month! Follow along as we tell the stories of women small business owners and woman-led organizations.
And make sure to use the hashtags #shareHERstory, #shareTHEIRstory*, or #shareyourstory to highlight the women, the femmes/fems, and the non-binary/genderqueer individuals in your community who have and are continuing to inspire you.