Social Distancing has sent the masses inside for one of Boston’s most popular annual drinking and cabbage eating holidays. But never fear, thanks to local take-out options, you can still get your fix of Boiled Dinners and Guinness Beef Stew this March 17. 🍀
Here are the places North of Boston offering take out for Saint Patrick’s Day.
Hot Tip: While the beer might not be green, there are lots of local taprooms selling beer by the can and sanitized growlers.
- Stephy’s Kitchen – Serving boiled dinner all week! Open – Monday-Saturday 7am-2pm
- Supinos – Free roll of toilet paper with every order of corned beef dinner ($15.99)
- Three Cod Tavern – Tuesday, March 17th (St. Patrick’s Day) they will be serving their Full Menu as well as Traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal until it’s gone (Take out Only).
- The Hawthorne Hotel: Classic Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinners and Nana’s homemade soda bread for $18 per dinner or $60 for 4 people. Call 978-825-4311 to place your order.
- Ledger – Corned beef dinner available for takeout until 7pm tonight or while it lasts.
- Old Maine Street Pub – Their St. Patrick’s Day menu is available for pick up on Tuesday 3/16 from 12 noon to 9 pm or while supplies last.
- Rockafellas – All day corned beef, Guinness Beef Stew, and Chicken Pot Pie
- Sea Level Oyster Bar (Also at the Newburyport Location) – $10.00 boiled dinners – 50% off takeout orders for service industry workers
- The Tin Whistle – St. Patrick’s boiled dinner and beef stew specials available while supplies last. Open 12-8
- VFW Witch City Post 1524 – St. Patrick’s Day Specials
Why Support Creative North Shore? We support creative small businesses and the creative industries.
Creative North Shore is a FREE program. We are dedicated to keeping you up to date on the latest arts and culture events, cultural news and creative happenings on the North Shore, and we need your help to keep this site free and support the creative community through this unparraled crisis. Thank you for reading, and if you’d like to support our efforts directly, considering signing up for a recurring contribution in any amount, or If you would like to see your events and Information show up here please consider becoming an individual or corporate business member.